Adanced dental care using laser
Dental lasers can be used to:
- Reduce the discomfort of canker and cold sores.
- Expose partially erupted wisdom teeth.
- Remove muscle attachments that limit proper movement.
- Manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns or other procedures.
- Remove overgrown tissues caused by certain medications.
- Perform biopsy procedures.
- Remove inflamed gum tissues and aid in the treatment of gum disease.
- Remove or reshape gum and bone tissues during crown lengthening procedures.
- Help treat infections in root canals.
- Speed up tooth whitening procedures.